What we DO:
Our services are simple, we offer driving lessons! We primarily do in-car behind-the-wheel driving instruction in the St. Petersburg and Clearwater area. You can purchase a package of lessons, or just do individual lessons, you decide how many lessons you want your driving course to include!
We mostly teach beginning drivers (of any age). But, we’re happy to offer refresher lessons to experienced drivers, or to anyone who wants to improve or expand their driving skill set. We teach everything from beginning to advanced, parking lots to interstates, and everything in-between!
If you’ve been in a car crash (whether you were at fault or not), we can help you understand what went wrong, and what actions you might take in the future to help prevent future crashes. Related to that, we are authorized by the State of Florida to provide the 4-hour Behind-The-Wheel Driving Instruction required for drivers who have been convicted of three crashes in three years. See our Crash Course page for more info.
What we DO NOT do:
- We don’t administer the Road Test (or any other tests) for you to obtain a driver’s license (see our FAQ)
- We don’t take you to the DMV for your Road Test, or allow you to test in our car
- We don’t offer any of the following for moving violations you may have received:
- ticket classes
- court-ordered driver improvement training
- court-ordered defensive driving classes
- however, we can do Behind-The-Wheel training for a 3-in-3 driver
Read our recommendations on How Many Lessons to take.outside of our typical curriculum of urban street driving in a typical car with an automatic transmission, we are also available to teach other things. Let us know what you want to learn, if it’s related to cars, we can probably teach it!