What we DO:
Our services are simple, we offer driving lessons! We teach folks to drive. We primarily do in-car behind-the-wheel driving instruction throughout Pinellas County. You can purchase a package of lessons, or just do individual lessons, you decide how many lessons you want your driving course to include!
We mostly teach beginning drivers (of any age). But, we’re happy to offer refresher lessons to experienced drivers, or to anyone who wants to improve or expand their driving skill set. We teach everything from beginning to advanced, parking lots to interstates, and everything in-between!
If you’ve been in a car crash (whether you were at fault or not), we can help you understand what went wrong, and what actions you might take in the future to help prevent future crashes.
What we DO NOT do:
- We don’t administer the Road Test (or any other tests) for you to obtain a driver’s license (see our FAQ)
- We don’t take you to the DMV for your Road Test, or allow you to test in our car
- We don’t offer any of the following for moving violations you may have received:
- ticket classes
- court-ordered driver improvement training
- court-ordered defensive driving classes
The important thing
Read our recommendations on How Many Lessons to take.